Recent incident of a husband suicide really made to think on this very serious problem our society is facing and the danger ahead.
Some other incidents were-
Do we have any criteria to come at some numbers or we just boast of CAW increasing and ask for more funds in the name of women empowerment and ignore men who are trapped in false cases and suicide due to biased laws?
Usually neither any court gives punishment to false case filer women nor do they give a judgement which says case was false. This creates a situation of confusion only.
Let us analyze the data given by NCRB about various crimes in 2014 report.
Explanation of the Table data-
- Main crimes head out of many are taken here and number of cases filled is supposed to be 100 so as to take out percentage.
- Charge sheeting rate as per the NCRB data.
- Simply, subtraction of charge sheeting rate from 100 gives this number.
- Conviction rate as per NCRB data.
- Out of those charge sheeted percentage of acquittal gives this number. For example, this means in rape cases that 68.832 out 95.6 were acquitted.
- Total is calculated by adding not charge sheeted and acquittal number.
Now let us try to ponder over these figures-
- We have 9% of person who were not charge sheeted by police in CAW cases.
- We have 71% of persons who were not convicted by courts after arresting, seeking bail and fighting with long pendency of our courts out of that charge sheeted persons. Remember they were arrested stayed in custody (surely for some time) and then seeked bail, fought their cases for so long time.
- This comes out to be total 80% people made accused in CAW cases are not convicted. Isn’t it a big number? What is the significance of this figure? Isn’t it the percentage of persons who were falsely made accused and suffered the loss of dignity and hard earned money? Were they not deprived of their rights of equality when arrested? Who will restore their dignity?
- And very important point to consider here is that these figures are only about lower courts and when matter goes to higher courts conviction rate goes more down and it gives a very different picture.
Questions comes to mind-
- Is it justified to just register a case on mere statement of a woman? Can’t women lie?
- Is it justified for police to charge sheet a accused when they can’t be convicted in courts because there are no proofs and evidences?
Where is the problem then?
Problem is the biased laws which are so framed that to consider every statement of a women as true and evidence to initiate a criminal case. We forget that women are also a human being who can also lie. More problems are created by feminists by over exposing the rising number of crimes reported, what is the significance of that rising numbers when after trial they will be proved false? Every time they over expose these numbers asks for more strict laws, if things would go by the way a feminist think then a man must be hanged on the spot when accused by women.
(Views are personal, corrections in facts and figures are welcome if any).